Jacqueline's newest book, Tiger in the House, will be in bookstores February 28th, 2017!
"The Tiger in the House is teeming with excitement and heart-stirring emotion. A natural storyteller, Sheehan will draw you in with her finely crafted characters and hold you tight until the very end.” --Heather Gudenkauf, author of The Weight of Silence
“The Tiger in the House is at once terrifying and tender, a tribute to this writer’s range in the realm of domestic drama. I read it once, and then I read it all over again. Stop what you’re doing and settle down with this one.” --Jacquelyn Mitchard, number one New York Times bestselling author of twelve novels for adults, including The Deep End of the Ocean
“I love Jacqueline Sheehan’s books because they’re about real life with exciting, breathtaking twists. The Tiger in the House is a gripper. From the start where we meet a five year old girl without a last name standing on the side of the road to the ending I wasn’t expecting, I felt like holding my breath. What a great read.”--Cathy Lamb, author of The Language of Sisters
“The Tiger in the House is an absorbing story about two sisters—the strengths and struggles they share, and the secrets they don’t. Delia is a compelling heroine, sensitively rendered. Jacqueline Sheehan is a perceptive observer of the complexities of family relationships in the face of tragedy.”--Emily Arsenault, author of The Evening Spider
- March 5th, 3pm, BOOK LAUNCH! Book launch for TIGER IN THE HOUSE at Broadside Books in Northampton.
- April 4th, 7pm, The Basement, Northampton, MA - Jaqueline is the featured reader at Writers Night Out.
- April 17th, 6pm, Jacqueline discusses THE TIGER IN THE HOUSE with the Odyssey Book Group at Odyssey Books.
KINSHIP OF CLOVER by Ellen Meeropol, coming April 2017
Ellen Meeropol is the author of three novels - HOUSE ARREST (2011), ON HURRICANE ISLAND (2015), and KINSHIP OF CLOVER (2017).
The environment is dying and the plants have chosen you to save them. You’re going to make a difference . . . but at what cost?
- April 5, 7 pm – Book launch Party, Odyssey Bookshop, South Hadley, MA
- April 8 – White Square Books, Easthampton, MA (Easthampton Bookfest)
- May 10 – Writers as Climate Activists, Forbes Library, Northampton
- April 13 – Granby Free Library, Granby, MA